Requisition ID 12387BR
Job Title MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT - MGMT SCI 5
Location Missouri - Kansas City
Job Description CDM is looking for a fulltime Management Consultant with expertise in public sector asset management, utility operations and maintenance to drive our operational improvement, regulatory compliance and capital planning resources and services targeting public water/wastewater operations, public works departments and other municipal and private clients. This position will support the growth of CDM Smith's asset management practice.
As a member of our Management Consulting division you will be responsible for:
• Supporting project execution of asset management programs to clients nationwide
• Assessment and analysis of utility practices.
• Business strategy/business plan development for utilities
• Support of direct marketing and proposal development
• Training on asset management procedures and techniques
• Assisting organizations in meeting interdisciplinary business, organizational, financial and engineering challenges
• Providing enterprise business consulting services to public, private and non-profit clients
• The location of this position is open nationwide with preference for CDM Smith offices in Kansas City, MO, Cambridge, MA, Austin, TX, or Manchester, NH.
Job Requirements Job Requirements:
The minimum requirements of this position with CDM Smith are:
• MBA/MPA, or other related discipline. Approved certification may be accepted in lieu of Master s degree
• A minimum of 7-10 years of experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Visio required. Knowledge of Microsoft Project a plus
Additional Information We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate—as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an equal opportunity employer.