Requisition ID 10743BR
Job Title Client Service Manager-Industrial Chemical/Petrochemical Sector
Location Illinois - Chicago
Job Description Location could be Chicago or Houston
As a member of this team, you would contribute to CDM Smith's mission by:
• Developing new business and maintaining high-value relationships with industrial clients with particular emphasis on corporate facility and environmental managers.
• Developing & managing proposal efforts, presentations and taking the lead in contract negotiations including but not limited to: Terms & Conditions, Scope, and Budget.
• Works effectively with project managers and key technical specialists working for their clients to deliver quality projects.
• Personally leads select projects within his/her technical area of expertise.
• Consistently sell $5MM on an annual basis, reaching a minimum of $500K – 1MM in the first year
• Active in professional societies in which clients or potential clients are members.
Job Requirements • A minimum of 12 years of experience is required in the Houston, TX or Chicago, IL area
• The successful candidate must be an accomplished business developer with excellent client relationship, interpersonal, time management and listening skills.
• Experience and established relationships within the industrial client sector in particular energy, oil & gas, chemicals, and petrochemicals is required.
• Experience in Industrial Wastewater, Remediation and/or Construction is desirable.
• Demonstrated industrial sales performance over a three year period.
• Candidate must possess a registration as Professional Engineer (preferred), CHMM, Masters or PG.
Additional Information We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate—as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an equal opportunity employer.